Getting Started with Delaware Hour Exchange:
Start the enrollment process by paying your membership fee.
Creating an Account
- Create a new login and you will be sent a notification email. (Please check your spam folder if you do not see it quickly.)
- After you have confirmed your email address by clicking on the link in the notification;
- And after the Delaware Hour Exchange's coordinator has approved your membership;
- Please fill out your member profile.
- Attend an orientation (check the Delaware Hour Exchange calendar) or complete an online orientation.
- Login to the Delaware Hour Exchange and
- You can ask your coordinator for help at Contact Us (also see the link at the top of this page)
- You can read the manual (see 'Community Weaver Help Resources.')
Ongoing Use of the DHE Time Bank:
- Don't hesitate to respond to an offer or request. This is exactly how new sharing and relationships are built to strengthen our community.
- Please respond in a timely manner to calls or emails you receive from your neighbors about the requests or offers you've posted.
- After you've communicated with a neighbor and determined that a service exchange is appropriate, make specific arrangements (date and time) for the exchange.
- Fulfill the exchange and save a record of it in your hours account.
- Come back and review offers and requests from other members.
Do this again and again to help keep our community alive and flourishing!